The Morning After
Standard (A3) and Large (A2) Giclée Prints
Available as an unframed giclée print or framed in a 30mm box frame.
Each piece of artwork is printed in-house using UV resistant inks and gallery quality archival media with an estimated lifespan of 75 years or more.
- Limited to 250 pieces per size
- Printed using Epson Ultrachrome K3, lightfast inks
- Printed onto 300 g/m², 100% cotton, Harman professional matte media
- Signed and numbered by the artist
Standard (A3) Unframed
297 mm (w) x 420 mm (h) / 11.7 inches (w) x 16.5 inches (h)
Large (A2) Unframed
420 mm (w) x 594 mm (h) / 16.5 inches (w) x 23.4 inches (h)
Standard (A3) Framed
457 mm (w) x 580 mm (h) / 18 inches (w) x 22.8 inches (h)
Large (A2) Framed
620 mm (w) x 794 mm (h) / 24.4 inches (w) x 31.3 inches (h)
Framing is available with a 30mm, matte black, contemporary box frame with window mount. Please note that framing will increase delivery time by 7-10 days. Delivery of framed prints is available to UK addresses only. For a quotation for international delivery, please e-mail email@example.com
- Professionally framed, made to order in the UK
- Solid wood frame, manufactured using sustainable sources
- Acid free window mount with acrylic glazing
- Available for both A3 and A2 print sizes
- Each piece of artwork is printed and shipped from the UK with delivery available to most international destinations. Because each piece is printed to order, your items may take 3-5 days to prepare before despatch.
UK orders should arrive within one week, European orders within one to two weeks and all other orders within two to four weeks (excludes framed prints - see below). Please refer to the FAQ if you require more information.
Framing will increase delivery time by 7-10 days. Delivery of framed prints is available to UK addresses only. For a quotation for international delivery, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out what this item costs in your local currency, please refer to a currency converter such as this one.